Re: [Tigers] Bonnet release problem

To: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>, <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Bonnet release problem
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2009 16:24:42 -0700
I actually did this TWICE while getting my new LAT hood installed.  Removing
the bolts is not as difficult as it sounds.  I took the ones out that held
the hinge to the hood.  Once I got them out, I slightly lifted up the
leading edge of the hood and moved it around while someone else held the
latch open.  Took me about 15-20 minutes each time.  Definitely 2 or 3
person job to make sure you avoid scratches.  2 on the hood and one on the
release.  FWIW I did it with 2.

Good luck,  Lynn