Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'

To: "'Howard gentry'" <zymmer4@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] 'World's Fastest Indian'
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 09:59:05 -0500
        The story line is historically a true story about Burt Munro the
rest of it is probably pure Hollywood entertainment.
A fabulous movie IMHO.  Check out some of the web sites for Burt Munro;
there are some great stories about him and his Indian motorcycle there.
True stories or tall tails, I don't know but all interesting reading.

Ron Fraser