[Tigers] Tiger MK II- Make Him An Offer He Can't Refuse

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Tiger MK II- Make Him An Offer He Can't Refuse
From: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2009 14:50:51 -0500
"Well, after thinking about it, I guess it comes down to someone else was
just willing to pay more than I could.  I was just upset that I didn't get
it.  That is what an auction is all about.  I hope it gets restored and
driven well by the new owner. "

It looks like you bid $26,700 if you are the last bidder.  If you really
wanted it you could have bid $40,000 and I'm pretty sure you would have won.
Maybe it would have sold for a lot less but then you are gambling that the car
is worth $40,000 if you win with your highest bid.  You could offer the
winning bidder $10,000 more than what he paid and see if he is interested in a
instant profit.

                                                             Jeff