[Tigers] Mustan double hump pan

To: Theo Smit <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Subject: [Tigers] Mustan double hump pan
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 23:52:45 +0000 (UTC)
Hi Theo,

Are thinking the same thing I am?

The Mustang double hump pan would help in designing a new suspension
Like Mike's but maybe even better.  I am thinking tubular like all the K member
designs I see in the Mustang mags.  Even lighter weight, even stronger (the
pan hump would be right in line with the front wheel centerline.  Steering rack
behind the second hump (rear steer, rack down low with perfect ackerman).

Gary