[Tigers] fulcrum pin

To: "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] fulcrum pin
From: "Richard" <rcsphx1@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 07:59:58 -0700
With all the discussion of the fulcrum pins, a few questions come to mind.  My
stock MKII has 39000 mile on it, still the 13 inch, no modifications, and as
far as I know has never been raced, autocrossed or anything.  First question,
is my risk of fulcrum pin failure as great as, say, a car with 100000 miles,
or one that has been raced.  Next, how do you check the fulcrum pins? Do they
have to be removed, magnafluxed etc.  Or can they, somehow, be inspected on
the car.  Where and what have you look for?

thanks
Richard