Re: [Tigers] Anderson Ackerman Kit

To: garywinblad@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Anderson Ackerman Kit
From: jim@island.net
Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2009 19:03:20 -0800
I've looked at a few heim joints that are made to work in a high dirt/moisture
environment, (suspensions,etc.) they're available in the $30-35 / per range ...
The one I'm still scratching my head about(as far as an upgrade) is the main
clevis joint...
One of the knocks of this fix ( so I've heard ) is a slightly stiffer steering
input. I've just installed a Mazda power rack which of course does nothing for
'ackerman' and I'm thinking this might be perfect for my car...

Jim
B382000446