Re: [Tigers] Headers vs stock manifold

To: <CoolVT@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headers vs stock manifold
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:13:15 -0600
Mark,

Something else to consider - I have run my fuel line up the back of the
engine to the back of the carb and put a heat insulating sleeve over it.  I
did this because of fuel vaporization problems due to so much of the fuel
line being exposed to the engine compartment heat and the proximity to the
stock exhaust manifold and down tube.  Also, did you have the headers
ceramic coated?  I just had the stock manifolds coated and there is a big
difference in the engine compartment heat.

I would also like to see what the LAT try Y manifolds would do in a
comparison.

Duke
B382002037