Re: [Tigers] tiger air dam and block off plates

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] tiger air dam and block off plates
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 10:33:07 -0800
Lot's of List discussion about cooling and block-off plates.  Here is
what I did, including design drawings and photographs.

Went from abusing friends driveways with green puddles to no overheating
at any speeds from traffic stop and go to uphill at 105F air temp.

Block-off plate designs patterns and installation photos included (along
with the other stuff that needs attention).

http://www.tigersunited.com/techtips/SteveLaifmanValance/pt-SteveLaifmanValance1.asp

Luck,

Steve

___