Re: [Tigers] Rootes Group Employee

To: <awtiger@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rootes Group Employee
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 21:27:16 -0500
Hmm, my Tiger came from Cliff Meyer Imports in Kenosha Wisconsin.  Any
relation to H. J. Meyer?  Maybe not.  Are there any interesting stories
about Cliff Meyer Imports?

This got me thinking.  How did the dealers get the cars?  Did they come by
boat to New York and were then trucked to the dealerships?

Thanks,
Joe Brown
B382000217