Re: [Tigers] Rootes Group Employee

To: Stu Brennan <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rootes Group Employee
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2009 19:53:44 -0700
Well,

My car came from Rootes via POE, Los Angeles.  This was the Western US
distributor, and the originator of the LAT options.  They were located
on Olympic Blvd, near central (???) Los Angeles.   I say "Central" as if
the "downtown" area is in the center of the city, and the hub of all
commerce.  Not so, we are spread all over the largest (territorial) city
in the US.

It's known as a "bunch of suburbs in search of a Center", and that
statement is true.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman