Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles and NOS rotor thickness

To: Buck Trippel <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] vapor recovery gas nozzles and NOS rotor thickness
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:29:49 -0700 (PDT)
--===============1603187222==

--0-1184054512-1236972589=:46021

Nice work Buck.
For those interested; Ther are a couple of NEW OLD STOCK rotors on epay. If the
auction hasnt ended. I emailed the seller and ask him to mic the rotors so that
WE would know how thick orginal rotors where when new. having a few old ones I
dont want to turn them down if its to the point of no return or store them and
so I was curios. his reply is a bit more tha 1/2 inch but there is a coating to
prevent rust, so he thought the NOS rotors are 1/2 inch. Perhaps its well known
to many but since I wasnt awate I thought I would share with anyone else who,
like me, might be big and blonde-- hey, Im not dumb, just a little overweight
and mentally challenged.
It is so nice visiting friends and family in Fla. while the ground is frozen in
southern IL. Are there any Californians I can visit next March? I like to cook
and will do dishes and mow the lawn and or help work on Sunbeams and buy some
groceries.First come receive first consideration. LOL
TtT

--0-1184054512-1236972589=:46021

style="font: inherit;"><BR>
<BLOCKQUOTE style="PADDING-LEFT: 5px; MARGIN-LEFT: 5px; BORDER-LEFT:
rgb(16,16,255) 2px solid">
<DIV class=plainMail>Nice work Buck.</DIV>
<DIV class=plainMail>For those interested; Ther are a couple of NEW OLD STOCK
rotors on epay. If the auction hasnt ended. I emailed the seller and ask him to
mic the rotors so that WE would know how thick orginal rotors where when new.
having a few old ones I dont want to turn them down if its to the point of no
return or store them and so I was curios. his reply is a bit more tha 1/2 inch
but there is a coating to prevent rust, so he thought the NOS rotors are 1/2
inch. Perhaps its well known to many but since I wasnt awate I thought I would
share with anyone else who, like me, might be big and blonde-- hey, Im not
dumb, just a little overweight and mentally challenged.</DIV>
<DIV class=plainMail>It is so nice visiting friends and family in Fla. while
the ground is frozen in southern IL. Are there any Californians I can visit
next March? I like to cook and will do dishes and mow the lawn and or help work
on Sunbeams and buy some groceries.First come receive first consideration.
LOL</DIV>