Re: [Tigers] Confused

To: Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Confused
From: <sralsten@ca.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 11:21:51 -0400
Per recent discussion with Norm, 10 Alpine 260's are in the USA.
They are as Tiger as any Tiger but were sold with Alpine script
rather than Tiger script on the fenders because of copyright issues.
If you read the spec plate on all Tigers that carry one all the
cars are called Alpine 260's. The Alpine 260's also carry
a Tiger chassis number not an Alpine chassis number

The few that were sold in Germany and France carry ONLY the Alpine 260
name. My Alpine 260 now also wears TAC sticker #695. A PO removed the
Alpine script and replaced it with Tiger. Someday, I'll convince my ego
and my wife to change it back.

Steve
B9473720

  My car and Steve Ralsten's to name a couple are