Re: [Tigers] Confused

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Confused
From: larryall@pacbell.net
Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 10:14:49 -0700 (PDT)
My Tiger was sold new in Germany.  It had been rescripted as Alpine.  It has
amber tailights and still have the German dealership insignia on trunk!  It is
a LRXFE model and has been taced (0022).  A previous owner put Tiger script on
it to make it easier for him to sell as a Tiger but I have been considering
changing that back to Alpine.  The story that I have heard on this car is
that it was sold new in Germany and that German (European?) law dictated no
two vehicles with same name.  At that time there was a Goliath Tiger which I
imagine came before  the Sunbeam.
By the way has anyone got a picture of a Goliath Tiger?  I would be curious to
see what that looks like.

Regards,
Larry
B9472723