Re: [Tigers] Speed bleeders?

To: <jkwouts@yahoo.ca>, "Tiger List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speed bleeders?
From: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 14:17:26 -0600
I've used speed bleeders on other cars before, you can buy them at any
automotive store rather than epay if you like (you do need to know what size
you need).

The thing I noticed was these things were like $10-12 a piece when I tried
some.  At that price, you are better off going and buying the hand vacuum
pump and that way you can bleed as many cars as you like for a ~$40
investment.

Steve