Re: [Tigers] Speed bleeders?

To: Tiger Man <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Speed bleeders?
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 15:44:37 -0700
Kevin and Steve,

My son and I both have those speed bleeders on his Alpine and my Tiger.
One in front and one in rear handle it.  Spring loaded valve allows
one-man bleeding, but an eyeball for "no bubbles" is helpful.  Putting a
Mason Jar to catch fluid f/r will let you see the flow for clear and
bubble free while in the driver's seat.  Fluid can be placed in a feeder
to the M/C, or re topping.

You only need 2 (1 front and one rear) for the car. They are about $7
each, and a soft plastic catch bag and hose (if you don't like glass)
are $6.  For details and illustrations:

http://www.speedbleeder.com/

Steve

___