Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine?

To: "'Sabr2th'" <tiger@sabr2th.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] V6 Alpine?
From: "Wally Menke" <walmenke@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 21:27:05 +1100
I wouldn't bother with the V6. Just use a Nissan SR20 2.0 litre twin cam
motor and you have a lot simpler job. We have one over here in Sydney which
has been beautifully engineered even with the non-turbo version it's getting
over 200 hp at the rear wheels. Now with a turbo and a bit of work you'd
have an 11 sec 1/4 mile car.

Wally Menke
Down Under