Re: [Tigers] Original Jack Color

To: <fordlandia@sbcglobal.net>, "'Tiger Talk List Tiger'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Original Jack Color
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 2009 12:54:17 -0400
Bill
        I just looked at my Rootes Part lists, tools section ZV:

Publication 6600992 Alpine parts list   part # 1201342  lifting jack
Publication 6601334 Tiger parts list    1201342 lifting jack    Up to
B9473324
                                                        5220473 lifting jack
>From B9473325

        This would seem to indicate that 1201342 is painted grey and 5220473
is painted black.

I have a black jack in need of much TLC and I see no part number stamped
into the jack or any other identifying markings to indicate which jack it
is.

Norm indicates that some Tigers have a grey jack; here is his resent email.

We now know that several MK IAs and MK IIs were delivered with grey
jacks.  No particular pattern has turned up, so one guesses it was
tied to supply issues.

Norm

Either color is correct so pick the color you like best.

Back to my Taxes; I owe, I owe

Ron Fraser