Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Bucket

To: "'Tiger List'" <Tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Headlamp Bucket
From: "Joe Brown" <jbbrown1980@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 21:27:39 -0500
Thanks to Patrick King and Robert Neeley for the quick responses.

I was just digging through my ziplock bags of rusted stuff and it looks like
my headlamp rims were of the snap-on variety because I found two snap-on
clips that fit into the buckets.  My replacement buckets have a clip for the
screw-on rims and my old snap-on clips will fit into the same slots.

I'm a little confused because my Book of Norman says that Sunbeam went to
the screw-on style with the B947/B948 cars.  Mine is a B382.

Thanks,
Joe Brown
B382000217