[Tigers] Audiovox CCS-100 settings

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Audiovox CCS-100 settings
From: "Samouce's" <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 20:09:14 -0500
For archive purposes, I am sending this to the list.

First of all, thanks to all of you who responded on the list and me
personally.  I have it working properly now and the cruise will hold at 90+
mph...and below of course.

Just a quick summery of what I did.  The magnet is installed on the drive
shaft, blue wire to the (-) side of the coil, and the rest as the
instructions say.
I may have had an intermittent signal to the coil but fixed that and tested
it per the instructions.

DIP SWITCH setting 1 to 7 that are working on my car.

1 = on
2 = off
3 = off
4 = off
5 = off
6 = off
7 = on

I must say that I am very impressed with this ~$80 unit.  It holds the speed
better than my 2008 GMC.

Thanks again and see you at SUNI V.

Duke
B382002037