Re: [Tigers] Is it just me...Tiger bite

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is it just me...Tiger bite
From: Steve Sage <fastsage@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 06:37:21 -0700
Duke:
Wrap a piece of electrical wire around the right trunk support, where
both pieces overlap, if that makes sense, when it's open. You'll see
that the trunk will not fall down, and it's easy to unwrap the wire when
you're done. I never work inside the trunk without doing that. Don't ask
me how I learned to do that.

Steve Sage

Samouce's wrote:
> Who else has ripped the flesh off of their skull by hitting the trunk lid
> catch?
>
> I have done it at least three times now.  I need to find a piece of hose or
> something to put on it when it is open.
>
> Duke
> B382002037

Database version: 6.12270