Re: [Tigers] Is it just me...Tiger bite

To: Samouce's <wsamouce@kc.rr.com>, tigers-bounces@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Is it just me...Tiger bite
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2009 09:52:08 -0700 (PDT)
I think Ive had the hood fall more than the trnk lid. I keep a pin in the hole
in the hood prop so when im working and not paying attention, I cant knock the
prop out of the  clip. I also keep a cut off broom handle to prop the trunk up
when Im working in there BUT I think I will try wrapping the insulated wire
around the hinge and see if that isnt easier. Im sure when traveling etc. it
would be better than keeping the broom handle in the trunk. of course I can
always ues it for other things but a piece of wire can be used for several
temporary cures.
TtT