[Tigers] Need Advice - Where to List Alpine 4 Sale?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Need Advice - Where to List Alpine 4 Sale?
From: Terry Packer <packertl3@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 9 May 2009 13:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
I recently met a local, elderly couple interested in selling their Alpine. I
offered to inquire about Sunbeam clubs who might pass the word to their members
or who might have newsletters where they would be allowed to post a "For Sale"
ad. Car is located near Pismo Beach, CA.

I have no financial or other interest in this car. Just trying to do this
couple a good turn and hopefully match their car up with a new owner. Any
suggestions or name/contact information will be appreciated.

Thanks
Terry Packer
9470018