Re: [Tigers] Shipping and Handling

To: Gary <maliburevue@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shipping and Handling
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 14:02:30 -0700 (PDT)
I did think the List should see your email so they know what that basline is.
See below if the syestem allows the attaachment. we should all insist sellers
follow garys lead OR let them eat the parts. I know- you see a part you need
or is better than yours and that feeling of I HAVE TO HAVE starts to sneak
thru your syestem and now How do I get the wife to understand why I need that
part when i promised I had everthong I need- That just never happens IF you
own a Tiger- well not to me anyway.TtT