Re: [Tigers] Shipping and Handling

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Curt <choffman9@cinci.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shipping and Handling
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 15:49:21 -0700 (PDT)
Curt- I dont believe you should hve lost money. If you had put the cost as an
approximate and the final shipping to be computed at the close of the auction,
you could have still been fair in charging actual shipping and also been fair
to yourself and not lost money. My thoughts are directed towards those who
knowingly add five or more dollars to shipping. I can afford to bid more if I
dont have to pay inflated prices.On the other hand I do see some suctions the
seller quotes shipping and I know ot will be higher. I want to pay what he
spends- I dont want to pay for more tho.
TtT