Re: [Tigers] Windshield center stud repair

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Windshield center stud repair
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 07:40:31 -0400
Jim
        Excellent tip, thanks for sharing.
PB Blaster works well but I have been testing ATF and acetone mix and I have
been getting very good results, better than using PB Blaster.

I'm trying some used ATF that I have in a gallon jug which has a bit of a
dark tint and I'm getting better than expected results.   So, from what I'm
seeing do not hesitate to try the 50/50 mix of ATF and acetone and let it
soak in for hour or even overnight to break loose those stuck bolts.

Ron Fraser