[Tigers] Camber question

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Camber question
From: "Lynn Wall" <cars@wt-inc.com>
Date: Mon, 25 May 2009 14:12:53 -0600
Thanks to all that responded.

I am going with my current one half degree negative.  It seems to work well
plus due to the proximity of the upper a-arm to the inner fender well I
dont think I could get much more.

Lynn

Hey all,

First let me say thanks to all the vets out there.  Your sacrifice is
appreciated.

Second I am trying to align my tiger and the camber has me puzzled.  The
owners manual says 3 degrees 50 minutes positive camber.  It describes
positive camber as the top of the tire moving AWAY from the engine.

I cant believe that applies to todays tires and wheels.  I am running 16
Panasports and when I went even slightly positive the handling became
EXTREMELY twitchy.  I looked up what my 67 mustang should be and it
suggested = to 1 negative camber.  I tried that an it seems to handle much
better.

Any ideas/suggestions.  Im getting pretty good at changing out shims.

Thank you in advance.

Lynn