Re: [Tigers] TAC at SUNI?

To: "Tiger Man" <Tigerman67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] TAC at SUNI?
From: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 09:56:29 -0700
At 09:01 AM 5/29/2009, you wrote:
>Looking at my schedule, it looks like I am not going to be able to make all of
>SUNI, and will probably only be up there for the first few days.  Has anyone
>organized the inspectors to be able to TAC event at SUNI?  Since I was only
>going to be there a few days, I wanted to make sure I got a chance to get my
>car TAC'd while I was there.
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

The STOA TAC team is going to be providing TECH Inspection services
for this SUNI event so if you are going to participate in moving
events, you will have the opportunity to obtain TAC services.  We
will have to judge by the flow if we can TECH and TAC at the same
time or if we will have to make follow up appointments to complete
the TAC procedures.

Tom Hall
ModTiger Engineering LLC
www.tigerengineering.net