[Tigers] TAC at SUNI?

To: Tom Hall <modtiger@comcast.net>
Subject: [Tigers] TAC at SUNI?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 29 May 2009 10:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Im attending SUNI so I can enjoy driving my Tiger a 1000 plus miles each
direction or whatever the milage is and I might drink some beer and to put some
faces with all the names and I might drink some beer and for sure have a blast
visiting everyone and I might drink some beer.I also want to get my car TACed
and I might drink some beer. We cant stay the entire week so is it alright if
my buddy Mike drinks a few extra beers? Im sure thats the only reason he is
going and I might drink some beer too.
TtT
PS- Do they have beer at the TECH sessions? Not that I drink.