Re: [Tigers] LAT photos

To: "'Jeffrey Nichols'" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>,
Subject: Re: [Tigers] LAT photos
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:53:54 -0400
Jeff and all

        I believe Ian Garrad gave all this information to Tom Hall or STOA.
I have a copy of "Sunbeam Tiger Stock Options For Solo II use under SCCA
Rules", a rather poor copy by today's standards for copy machines, and it
indicates Ian gave this information to Tom Hall of San Francisco around
1973.  Hopefully that information is still available and can be scanned with
better clarity for everyone's enjoyment.   It looks like there is some FIA
information in there too.

Anyone know if that package of information is still available?

Ron Fraser