[Tigers] Cosmic Wheels

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] Cosmic Wheels
From: Peter MacDonald <macdonald49@shaw.ca>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:10:30 -0700
The wheels on the Harrington Tiger are Cosmic Mk 2 wheels. The spare
is one that I sent to Bill and he had it refurbished. They are
painted black background with polished spokes, kind of a "tulip"
shape to the spoke pattern.

I have Mk 1 Cosmics on my car, what I refer to as the 2nd generation
Mk 1; there were 3 versions that I know of. After our accident took
out my LF wheel, Damian at the Cosmic Wheels website managed to scare
up a spare or two for me. They are getting hard to find. They also
made some interesting accessories. Centre caps are a bit of a problem
as there is no retaining groove on the earlier wheels.

Peter