Re: [Tigers] Air filter drama...easy...no.

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Air filter drama...easy...no.
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 17:09:33 -0600
Actually, K&N filters lists their E-2859 specifically with the
application "Sunbeam Tiger 4.3L V8". However, this means that when
you're using their online vehicle application part search tool, you will
only see that filter if you select the 4.3L engine, and NOT if you
select 260 or 289 CID.

The best feature of the K&N site is that you can also search filters by
ID, OD, and height, which is how I found the 3710.

Theo