Re: [Tigers] shelby recognition

To: "Clyde McLaughlin" <clydemclaughlin@verizon.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] shelby recognition
From: "spook01" <spook01@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 10:24:30 -0500
well, i finally got to drive a real 427 s/c cobra last weekend.
it isn't faster than light.
but light DOES shift toward the red spectrum as you begin to gain on it!!
pretty puzzling, though.  third pulls like first.  so does fourth.
forge the tach, you don't have time to read it; and besides the phone poles
are rushing by too fast....
now i just have to come up with 600k to get one.
wonder if my wife would mind sleeping in the trunk?
Ray