[Tigers] Who Or What Killed the Electric Car? You will be amazed

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Who Or What Killed the Electric Car? You will be amazed
From: "J. Nichols" <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 18:26:38 -0400
"If a little guy in a home garage can make this, what should all the big car
makers be doing in all their giant labs???

If this isn't absolutely pathetic!

What have all the Detroit automakers been doing!

What a joke!

No wonder they are going under!  "

    I find it truly amazing that one backyard/shadetree mechanic (in his own
garage no less) can build a car and solve complex engineering and electical
design issues that continually stump Detroit's engineers and research
scientists.  And we don't want to forget the Japanese and German engineers who
seem to be clueless in this regard.   Really, what good is a master or PHD
degree in engineering if some dude in his garage can build something that goes
faster in a 1/4 mile than any Corvette?

  Why hasn't this guy been on all the news shows and written up in the car
magazines?  You have to shake your head and wonder if there isn't a vast
conspiracy against the electric car like there was against the 50 mpg
carburator back in the 1970's.   This demands a full investigation by the
Obama administration, or do you think he is part of the conspiracy?   I bet
you Nostradamus has a prediction that this would happen.  Let me check some
conspiracy web sites........................................... it seems that
Area 51 is involved along with Sasquatch.....................Ameilia Erhart
and Sasquatch once dated in Area 51 and their offspring is the CEO of Exxon
and General Electric thus explaining the conspiracy against the electric car.

                                                         Jeff