[Tigers] Mk.1 Seat Wire

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Tigers] Mk.1 Seat Wire
From: Paul Rudge <paul_rudge@transcanada.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 16:27:35 -0600
Hello fellow Tiger enthusiasts, I don't get on the chat line that much
as my car is in a very slow restoration mode. Having confessed to this I
am currently progressing completion of one of my winter projects which
was to recover the seats. Things are going well thanks to some good
materials from Rick at Sunbeam Specialties and Mike Schriener who
supplied me with a seat back frame to replace the badly broken down one
I had. All is going together with copious amounts of contact cement (a
gallon should do the pair ;) except I've hit a hit of a snag. The early
seats had 1/16" wires (6/seat) placed in the back of the frame to hold
the back rest cushion in place. This wire is very strong and doesn't
come in your average hardware store. My next trip is to the farmers
depot (UFA) to see what good things they have there. If anyone has any
idea of where/whom I might be able to get a couple of feet of this stuff
from I'd sure appreciate the advise. Thanks all!

This electronic message and any attached documents are intended only for the
named addressee(s). This communication from TransCanada may contain
information that is privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure and it must not be disclosed, copied, forwarded or distributed
without authorization. If you have received this message in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Thank you.