Re: [Tigers] axle shims

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] axle shims
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 10:54:11 -0400
Tony
        First get some rest and clear your head.  Now inspect the rear
brakes for a broken spring or something out of place.  Also check for
anything loose or maybe rubbing in the driveline and suspension.

I can't help you with any shim information.  I have always farmed that work
out to experts.

Have fun at SUNI
I wanted to go but its not possible this time.

Ron Fraser