Re: [Tigers] front end specs

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] front end specs
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2009 10:18:24 -0400
Tony
        First you need to see what you have now.   Latitude for setup is
limited depending on your car.

Stock settings are castor +3 degrees 50 min, camber +30 min, toe in 1/8"

Street settings: castor +3 to +4 degrees, camber -.75 to -1 degree, toe in
1/16"

If your already done; how did it come out?

Glad you found most or all of the noises.

Ron Fraser