Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 266

To: <rfraser@bluefrog.com>, "'Jerry & Maureen \(Mo\)'"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tigers Digest, Vol 3, Issue 266
From: "Mountjoy" <dsmtjoy@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2009 15:46:20 -0700
Ron,  You're a good man.  I hadn't gotten to it yet.

Jerry,  I highly recommend the Mannel book.  It is incredibly comprehensive,
year by year.  It is well worth the $40 to $50 it costs (I'm guessing here;
It's been a while since I got mine).  The last part of the title might
include "1962 - 1969".

Ron & Jerry,  You can go on-line and see / print updates & corrections from
the printed version.

Jerry,  Thanks for making it clear all distributors have a mechanical
advance.  I guess I made the assumption (oops) that everyone would know
that, forgetting that some of us aren't as hands-on & knowledgeable as
others.

Darrell