Re: [Tigers] strange problem

To: "'James E. Pickard'" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] strange problem
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 23:49:38 -0400
Jim
        Check the wires with the wire diagram.   I would disconnect the
brown wire at position 1 on the light switch then connect the battery; the
lights should be out.   Check the position of the other 2 wires on the light
switch; should be position 4, red wires and 8, blue wire.   It is possible
that the light switch is hung up inside.   You could try another switch or
you could carefully pull that switch apart to check the contacts.

Ron Fraser