Re: [Tigers] KanN TALL

To: Beamclub <tigers@autox.team.net>, Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] KanN TALL
From: <mmichels@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 2009 4:10:57 +0000
The next taller K and N is two inches versus the stock height of 1-1/2. It
works well, but look out for clearance to hood. Summit Racing has it under part
number KNN-E-3710. It is listed as 13-1/2 inch diameter "round" but it is
plenty flexible and will take on the oval shape permanently after installed in
the stock air cleaner.