Re: [Tigers] KanN TALL

To: mmichels@socal.rr.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] KanN TALL
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 21:34:43 -0700
This thread on K&N has got me to thinking..has anyone used a flow bench
to test the stock air cleaner and  filter? I wonder how it actually
flows? Iffn I was making a new one, I would make it such that the side
wings on the air filter, top and botom, were also of filter materials.
More air flow in the same space..

Forgive me for highjacking the filter story for a moment...
mayf