Re: [Tigers] Brake Cleaner Danger

To: drmoonstone@aol.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake Cleaner Danger
From: David Sosna <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 2009 16:13:25 -0700
So, what all this comes down to is, if a terrorist wants to create a
poison gas device (that sentence should set off alarm bells at whatever
NSA automated tracker monitors our e-mails), all they have to do is go
into the local Pep Boys, buy a bunch of brake cleaner, squirt it into a
different container and hook up some kind of flame generator (or maybe
just explode the spray can it comes in), put the thing in a crowded
place, and.......

This is NOT a comforting thought!!!

And what's worse is that the bad guys probably already know stuff like this.

I suspect I'll be wide awake all night with that.

David Sosna