Re: [Tigers] Brake Cleaner Danger

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Brake Cleaner Danger
From: Sandy Ganz <sganz@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:53:11 -0700 (PDT)
Just checking stock (some old) Brake and Carb cleaners and they are all
Chlorinated chemials free. So can I spray parts and heat up with a torch and
not die? I'm guessing it was the chlorinated stuff that was the real problem
not that the other petrolum distillates are safer but seems to be less of a
problem these days.

Sandy