Re: [Tigers] MEMORY TEST

To: "'Tony Somebody'" <achd73@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] MEMORY TEST
From: "Jim" <jim@island.net>
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 21:30:45 -0700
"...  and the report said the pics where more than likely taken in the mid
60s and perhaps as much as into 1968.DUH ! ..."

I dunno, Tony... the 'salt flats' pic has a ( '71 & up ) Pinto in the
background ...lol!

These cars predate my Tiger days ( first one in '75 ) but it looks like it
might say  'Jere Jones' ? on the Driver's door in the one pic...

Jim
B382000446