Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tigers?

To: 'Steve Laifman' <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, rfraser@bluefrog.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Shelby Tigers?
From: Tony Somebody <achd73@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 14:45:42 -0700 (PDT)
Ron- I have no idea what protocol was used to decide on the 260 BUT if CS had
installed a 289, then we might not have ever seen a 260 and that was my
unproveable gut feeling and what I think CS would have been thinking business
wise. Why would he build a prototype that would/could out perform his car? As
dumb as I am, I wouldnt have made that mistake and CS, above all, is very much
a bussinessman.Im also glad something I posted months ago is creating some
LIST activity.