[Tigers] 3D Printing Now Available in Stainless Steel,

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: [Tigers] 3D Printing Now Available in Stainless Steel,
From: Rob Bernardino <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Aug 2009 22:54:34 -0400
Sorry I have been quiet  of recent. Thanks for everyones help with the
shifter. Some loose bolts and adjusting fixed my shifter blues. Since
I have been attacked by the ghost of Lucas and his rarified smoke
which has forced me to stop driving the cat daily. It is in a garage
now awaiting me to replace the wiring harness after much smoke and
fanfare. No fire just smoldering wiring casings.

In the mean time I picked up a 2001 Audi TT as my daily driver.
SOmething to be said for not smelling like petrol when I see patients.
However, I recently tried to change the timing belt and was stymied by
german gremlins.

Anyway, here is an interesting article about 3D printing. $10 per
cubic CM does not seem too expensive. Or does it?
Rob

http://gizmodo.com/5331873/3d-printing-now-available-in-stainless-steel-adamantium-next/gallery/

Rob in CT
1966 Mk1A Tiger