Re: [Tigers] Laguna Seca & Pebble Beach

To: "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@SoCal.rr.com>, "Tiger's Den"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Laguna Seca & Pebble Beach
From: "Buck Trippel" <BuckTrippel@Verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 13:18:07 -0700
Steve & others headed for the Monterey Historics.

The Tigers are pitted in B-45 & 47. Our pits are directly across from Garage
13. Stop by & say Hi.

We just got home from running the Pre Historics there. Our class had 30
cars. John Morton drove our #74 Sports Car Forum to 3rd place overall. John
was the first Ford finisher having won a very close drag race down the main
straight to the flag against a white GT 350. John repeated the usual reports
of brake fade but managed his resources so that his last lap was his
quickest of the race.

This coming Friday we qualify in the afternoon. On Saturday the Tigers do
not run at all and then they race Sunday afternoon.

hope to see many of you there,

Buck Trippel
p.s. I'll post some pictures from the Pre Historics on the CAT Forum site
later today.