Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs (150358810575)

To: awtiger@cox.net, tigers@autox.team.net, achd73@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [Tigers] early shifter knobs (150358810575)
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 19:07:46 EDT
Years asgao I found Car 54 sitting in a garage in Northern IL.
Since I had no room for it, a room, a close friend and gearhead
got it for $50.  He sent it to a famous Ferrari restoration ship in CO
that he has used.  Two years and being ripped off for $15K and  counting,
he retrieved it.  It now sits in front of his Ferraris waiting for  someone
(me??)
to put it back together.  Car 54 has the Aluminum Case trans and Cobra
shifter
black dash, etc.

Question:  Car 54 where are you?
Answer:    Sitting dissembled in Northern IL for the  last 10 years.

Dave

In a message dated 8/9/2009 5:23:33 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,