Re: [Tigers] easy outs

To: "Thomas Witt" <atwittsend@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [Tigers] easy outs
From: "Smit, Theo" <Theo.Smit@dynastream.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 13:22:29 -0600
I hardly ever have to use it (in anger) in reverse, but I've had one of
these
http://www.toolbarn.com/makita-6013br.html
For about 20 years now, and I don't think I'll ever have to get another
corded drill. Before drilling anything with it, you have to plan ahead
to make sure you can brace yourself against the torque in case it should
stall the bit and try to spin you by the handle instead.

Cheers,
Theo