Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal

To: "Baker,Kent" <kentb@qualcomm.com>, "tigers@autox.team.net"
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Tiger Sheet metal
From: robin02@mindspring.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:42:52 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
KEnt, I spoke to Bob Martel about five years ago when he was moving away from
the Sunbeam fabrication efforts. HE was selling some things he still had
already made but was not doing any more. It was Bob that told me that Victoria
British had a good supplier for body panels from ENgland and the fit was good.
 LArry Paulick later confirmed this and I bought ten body panels for my car;
front and back of each wheel well and the outer rocker panels.  THe inner
rocker panels were fabricated by my body, paint man.  THe fit was good and my
car turned out without any evidence of patch panels.  At the time, neither Rick
not Curt could fill the order. RObin Young