Re: [Tigers] Rust never sleeps

To: Rollright@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Tigers] Rust never sleeps
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 15:33:22 EDT
Keep your car long enough in the salt belt and it will rust. My 13 year old
 pick up is starting to degenerate. Most of the body is ok , but it's all
the  brake lines, fuel lines, brake parts, and fasteners that are rotting
out. Our  favourite treatment is a yearly oil spray. In side outside anywhere
you can  drill a hole or get at on a hoist with a sprayer. I let my truck go
after a few  years and I really should have keep at it. Spray it every year,
or like the  Tiger and the boat and bikes....put it away for the  winter.